Saturday, March 7, 2009

fUnNy GuY bEnGt WaShBuRn

So I went to a friends house tonight for a little bit of fun and games and we watched this guy on a DVD called "Bengt Washburn, Mormon Meets World" So if you are at all easily offended if people make fun of the LDS faith I am telling you right now not to watch the video that I posted. However if you enjoy a good laugh about some of the finer points of being LDS then hit the play button and enjoy. I laughed so hard I cried and there were a few times when they had to remind me to take a breath because I was laughing so hard I wasn't making any sound. This is not the exact video I watched but it is similar and still very funny. ENJOY!!

No comments:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers