Friday, February 27, 2009

Dates to Remember




So, I guess this is my plea to my family to help me get my facts straight so that I can be a good sister, aunt, sil, and daughter. I want to be able to remember and wish all of my fantastic family members happy birthday or anniversary on the correct dates, however first I need all of the dates, I have most of them but there are some gaps. Please help me fill them in.

Ok so in the months of January and February it is really easy for me to remember the important dates that occur in my family. My BIL birthday is Jan. 11th my Bro and SIL anniversary is Feb. 21st and my Bro's birthday is the 27th. THEN March starts and I get totally and I am talking totally lost on my dates..... I know my Dad's birthday is Mar. 17th of course and Mom's is Mar. 29th along with my SIL's and my other SIL is Mar. 15th but I know that there are a few others in there that belong to my nephews but I can never keep them straight. Then April again I can't remember the birthdays, I do however remember what should have been my 6th anniversary this year on Apr. 19th. May brings more anniversaries... My sister and BIL have been married for over a decade on May ??? Sorry Jen the family is getting so BIG and my brain cannot contain it all. There is my Grandma's B-day and anninversary on May 1st I think. Then June is for Me and Grandpa... on the same day even and my niece is on the 28th. July is a few on the 1st and 2nd then another birthday but I cannot be sure of the date it is one of two days and I don't remember which... sorry little H. My parents anniversary is July 11th celebrating 30 years this year, YIPPEE. August brings more birthdays for my oldest bro and sis and I can remember those are on the 5th and the 11th. Sept is just for my nephew on the 30th and non in Oct. Nov. is very uneventful and Dec. brings my little sis and my niece on the 18th and the 20th.

So I post this blog to ask my family members to please send me either a calender with all of these oh so important dates on it so that I can keep them straight or at least leave me a note with the information so that I can fill in my own calender and for once have it all straight in my mind. I love all of you guys and wish that I was better with dates, I did ok for a few years but as the family grows my brain does not and so a few things have gotten lost along the way.

3 comments:

Mamma Meg said...

You forgot that my birthday is also May 7, July 12, Sept.22, Oct.29, and Dec.8.

As for the kids, K is 6/28, T is 9/30, B is 7/2, and P is 7/1.

Hope that helps! I don't blame you for forgetting some of my birthdays. Not everyone is as special as me.

JenChiz said...

Tai- Mar 2, Sean- Apr 4, David- Mar 14, Anniversary 12 years on May 3! Crazy is my middle name this month!!

Shayla said...

I dont blame you at all, there are soo many birthdays & anniversaries... I must be a very strict calendar person or I lose my mind.
Hunter's will be 3 on March 30, the day after mine & mom's... we'll be having a party for him on Saturday the 28th if you can make it! Hayden will be 2 on July 14...
Hope that helps!! xoxo

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers