Monday, February 16, 2009

All My Bags are Packed... I am Ready to go....


So, as Spring is coming and things are starting to warm up around here I cannot help but start planning some fun and much needed weekend vacations for myself.

First on the list is a trip to Salt Lake this coming weekend to visit my fantastic family. I will visit as many as I can in the 3 days that I am there. If you want my to stop by please send me a note and let me know when a good time is for you. I will get in Friday afternoon and I fly back home on Monday afternoon. I love these trips to visit and catch up. I haven't seen my extended family since the beginning of December, I can't wait to visit.

Next on the list and some are going to think I am out of my mind, I am headed to Barrow AK for a quick trip, I will only be there for about 10 hours. The intention behind this trip is nothing more than I want to go to the most Northern city in USA that I can get to. So I am headed out on March 6th after I get off work to catch the red eye flight to Anchorage and then up farther north. Wish me luck.

Then, I think in April I am going to try to make a trip East to Newark NJ or Boston MA. I am also considering heading to Florida to get some sun, it all depends on what flights I can get and if I can find a place to crash for a night or two without having to sell my car to pay for it. Hotels can be a little expensive so I will just have to see how it all plays out. I guess if I cannot figure that out I may just head to Las Vegas for a couple of day, I have friends and family there that I would like to visit with for a day or so.

In May comes my big trip that my best friend and I have been planning for almost 7 months. We are headed to Yellowstone for a week long vacation. I know that it may not seem to exciting to most people but we are totally excited about it. We have got the condo booked and the rental car reserved. It is going to be fantastic. It will still be a little chilly at night but the days should be comfortable and we will see all of the sights and do as much as we can while we are there. I hope that she is feeling better by then, her morning sickness has turned into all day sickness and has even landed her in the hospital once or twice to be treated. I love you sweetie. I hope you are feeling better.

I am not sure what June will bring but I will find somewhere to go or something to do. I may try to sneak over to Hawaii for a long weekend of camping if I can get a friend to join me. Or maybe Mexico if it all works out for me. I still have time to think and plan something to celebrate my birthday this year, and that is all I am planning on doing in June, going somewhere fun to celebrate my birthday. OH, maybe I will go to LA and visit Disneyland and Magic Mountain.

July should be fun, I am planning on joining my parents in Victoria Canada for a few days. The plans for that trip have changed a little bit recently so things are kind of up in the air but as soon as the dates are firmed up I will be taking the time off and heading up there. I also have a friend there, a great girl that I met at one of my many training classes for work and over the last 3 years our friendship has grown into something great and fun.

So, that is my next few months in a nut shell I guess. A few trips planned and some great things to look forward to. I love that my job allows me to do as much traveling as I can handle. I am lucky to have people that love to travel with me or at least love to have my visit them when I decide to travel.

No comments:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers