Thursday, January 8, 2009

What The Future May Hold

Ok, so I have been posting some very vague status lines on my facebook page this week and I have had a lot of questions about them. I was trying not to go public with my news to soon because I am not sure it will happen but I had to tell my mom today because I had to change some appointments around on Monday.

I have applied for an open position at the Idaho Falls Airport. I am trying to transfer back. I have no idea if or when this will happen but if things work out I should be back living with Mom and Dad by the end of February at the latest.

I have some mixed feelings about this although I know it is what I want to do. I am excited at the idea of spending more time with my family and friends that are over there. At the same time I am sad to leave the friends that I have here in Boise. I love it here, I love my work and I love my friends so it is a very bittersweet prospect.

Please keep your fingers crossed for me and I will let everyone know when I find out what is going to happen.

No comments:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers