Sunday, January 18, 2009

Stupid Inversion layer

Ok, so I haven't seen the sunshine in what feels like ages. There is this stupid inversion layer over Boise that just won't lift. It is dark and cloudy and miserable. I hate it. I am so ready for the spring, and if I can't have that at least a day or two of sunshine. I don't even really care if it gets warm, I just want to see blue sky and sun.

So as those of you who can, enjoy nicer weather, don't get me wrong I know that there are some of you that are living in sub-zero temps and I am sorry for that. Again for those of you that are enjoying nicer weather please think warm thoughts for those of us who are freezing cold and living under the clouds.


2 comments:

JenChiz said...

Just think in less than two weeks you can enjoy 4 days of sun and 60's. Something to look forward to, as if Sam wasn't enough!

Mamma Meg said...

That is the one thing I do not miss about Boise. Even if it's freezing here, it's usually sunny.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers