Saturday, November 15, 2008

MOVED.... Finally

So I got moved into my new place today, it is nice to be unpacked finally. There are still a few things that I need to get done but for the most part I am settled in. I did loose a few parts to my bed frame in the move somehow so I have get those replaced this weekend when I get paid again, other than that things are looking good.

I will post pictures after I get my stuff on the walls, I have lots of pictures and things to hang but I can't find my hammer, I think it found a new home with a previous roommate somewhere along the way.

Not sure who in my family has my for christmas this year but a good idea:

I need a tool kit, a pretty decent one would be nice but anything would be fantastic.

Anyways, Have a good week all.
Love You

No comments:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers