Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween

So I dressed up for the holiday for the first time in a long time. I was a scrub nurse... thanks dad for the inspiration. I got some pink scrubs and a cap and went to work. I did the pink because October is Breast Cancer awareness month. I sported the pink ribbons and all for my friends and family that have had this terrible thing happen in their lives. I hope that you all know how amazed I am at how strong you have all been when things have been so hard.

I saw some great pictures of my nephews and niece all dressed up for the holiday as well, great job to the parents they had some great costumes guys. I wish that I could be around for more of the fun times with the kids and I will be as I get into a better place in my job and can hopefully get better days off work.

Love you guys.

1 comment:

Mamma Meg said...

Good for you! I love it when adults dress up!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers