Thursday, November 20, 2008

Another Year

So I just had my anniversary at work, it has been 7 years since that fateful day I started my job with the Airline. I am so glad that I met the people that led me to this job. I know that I don't speak the them anymore but they are great people and I am grateful for the affect that it had on my life. Without them I would not be where I am professionally. I love my job, and as the holidays are upon us I will be working hard to make sure that everyone that wants to fly to visit family and friends will be able to get there safely and enjoy the time that they have.

It is a great thing to have a job that you really are passionate about. I know that there are a lot of people out there that only do what they do to provide for their families, and my hat goes off to those people because it takes a lot of courage to do what you know you have to instead of what you really want to because the doors have not opened up for you yet. I count myself very lucky to have found a job at the ripe old age of 19 that has made me as happy as mine has with very little education needed to be valuable to my company.

I am grateful as well that I am not the only one that gets to share in the benefits of working for an airline. My family gets to share them as well. I wish that there was a way to share more of them with my family but I do offer what I can and I am glad to do that. I have been able to see a lot of places that had I not been blessed with the great benefits that I have I otherwise would not have gone. I hope that I can continue to travel and enjoy what I do. I look forward to another year with a great company and hope that it gets better.

So here is to year 8 in a great job with great benefits and great opportunities to go and do things that otherwise would seem impossible.

Thank You QX for 7 great years.

No comments:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers