Saturday, April 4, 2009

Workaholic


So, I have decided that I am a workaholic. I spend 6 days a week most weeks at the airport and when I am at home I am thinking about the next time I work. So I have a problem. And I am not sure how to get treatment for this problem. I love my job and have little life outside of my work because my family all lives on the other side of the state. I try to spend time with friends when I can but that usually only happens once or twice a month for a few hours.

I do have some vacation plans and things to look forward to coming up in the next month and half or so. But in the mean time, how to I find ways to spend my spare time without feeling like a jerk because I am not at work when I could be? I know that I need to work extra every week to make things work financially for myself but that does not mean that I need to work every day all day to make things work. I do have hobbies, I read and I blog and I facebook, but that only fills so much of my time. I also feel like spending all day online is just as bad if not worse than spending all day at work.

So, if any of you have any great ideas for me, things that I could do with my spare time that does not cost me.... anything, I don't really have disposable income right now. I am open to suggestions.

1 comment:

Mamma Meg said...

If I had free time, I would sleep. Yep, sleep.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers