Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Another Day at the Office

The winter is in full swing here in Boise, we have had snow in some form or another everyday this week. I always forget how crazy things get at work during the winter time, and I have decided that is a good thing because if I always remembered what it was like last winter then I don't think I would still be working for an airline. So, with that I look forward to having tomorrow off work because we are forcast to have an other storm come through here this weekend and I think that I am going to need my sleep to get through the weekend of angry passengers yelling at me because the flights are late because of deicing and other things that only happen when it snows. So, please think of me while you are all at home in your warm cozy homes and I am at the airport trying to get everyone home for Christmas.

reindeer Pictures, Images and Photos

2 comments:

Mamma Meg said...

Ugh, glad I am not you.

Shayla said...

You inspire me to be the very best air passenger... I'm so sorry people yell at you due to the weather, they're dumb.
Have a restful day off!
XOXO

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers