Sunday, October 12, 2008

My Dirty Secrets

Thanks for the Tag Kristen.

1. I am a workaholic, I spend 6 days a week at my job and don't think there is anything wrong with it. I love my job and love to make even one passengers day better.

2. I am lonely. I wish that I could find and eternal companion. I hate being alone, I miss being married and cannot wait until I find the person that will spend the eternities with me.

3. I am baby hungry. I know that usually comes with marriage but I got it now I think because all of my family members are having babies or just had babies. I want to be a mom more than anything.

4. I miss Idaho Falls. I say all the time that I would never move back there to the people here in boise that I love but I can see myself back there raising kids someday. I want to live close to my family so that my kids can have the relationships with their cousins that I did.

I tag Megan, Misty, Shawn, Jennifer

No comments:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers