Saturday, October 4, 2008

Finally Arrived

Well, I made it to NYC without a hitch in my plan which is always a great way to start a trip. I arrived yesterday afternoon and after a small panic attack at JFK waiting for my bag to come in I made my way to the AirTran to catch the train into the city to meet Natalie.

I made it all the way to her apartment without any trouble which was a little surprising to me to, I thought for sure that something was going to go wrong that I was going to miss my subway stop or get off on the wrong one. I made it though thanks to Natalie's very detailed directions and after she got home from work we went for some food and I saw my first glimpses of the city with my eyes wide open since honestly riding the train from the airport I tried really hard not to look at anything but the floor.

Today we walked through Central Park and went to Time Square and the Rockafeller Center took a few pictures and then took a nap.

Tomorrow is another day and we will see what it will bring. I will post pictures after I get back home I promise.

No comments:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers