Sunday, October 12, 2008

8 Obsessions

This one came from Jennifer.

1. My phone, I can't leave home without it. I keep it in my back pocket all day long, it however disappoints me a lot because the people I want to hear from are never the ones that call.

2. My work, I work like a crazy person. I cannot see myself ever finding another job that makes me as happy as this one does. I spend more time at work than I do sleeping or anything else for that matter.

3. Reading, I am always working on a novel of some kind. I carry it everywhere I go and read as much as I can without becoming a bump on a log. I read sometimes 3 or 4 books a week.

4. Traveling, I am always planning my next trip. I just got back from NYC and I am already planning a get away for May yes that far away but May it is, I cannot plan anything else closer because there are a few things still pending for those events.

5. My Hair, I am never happy with my hair. I cannot ever fix it the way that I want to look. When it is long I want it short and when it is short I want it long, I cannot find a color and cut that really just make me think, "that really fits me"

6. My family, I am always thinking about my family, it can be what is going on with them right now or what they have got coming up. Birthdays, Anniversaries, and all kinds of things like that, I try to keep all of my dates straight but the bigger the family gets the harder it is.

7. Movies, I am always keeping my eye on the newest movies coming out and planning what I want to go see and what can wait until it comes out on video. I buy the ones that I cannot live without and I rent the rest.

8. Greys Anatomy, I love this show, I watch every single week. I try to be home on the nights when it is on otherwise I watch it on the internet the next day or so. I have the first 4 seasons on DVD and cannot wait to see what is going to happen next.

I tag Kristen, Megan, Shayla and Shawn.

1 comment:

Shayla said...

Fun! I already did this tag (a couple posts back), but I love reading your answers... Hope you have a great week & that we get to see you soon!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers