Friday, February 3, 2012

Baby on the Way!!!

Ok, so it has been awhile since I posted and there really hasn't been much going on in our lives. We are both working full time and enjoying the time that we have together and the time that we get to spend with Wyatt. He will be 4 in a few months, and he is all boy. He loves superheros and anything to do with Cars or Cars 2, he also has discovered how cool dinasoaurs are and he is learning his letters and numbers.

We are expecting a new addition on July 5. We find out if it is a boy or a girl on the 20th of Feb so stay tuned for that announcement. I am been feeling pretty good lately, the first trimester was pretty easy not to much morning sickness, but I did get acid reflux and just started taking something for that. Thank goodness for small miracles, I had been throwing up a lot and it was really getting old. I am just starting to show, but not enough that I really feel pregnant, I just feel chubby, so when that changes I will post some belly pictures for those of you so far away you won't have a chance to see it in person.

I am so excited and nervous about becoming a full time mom, being a step mom part time at best is not the same and I know that my life is going to change a lot when this baby comes. I know that I am ready and I am going to be a good parent but that does not change the nerves about actually meeting this little person and teaching them to be a good person. It is a good thing that I have had good examples in my own parents and siblings. Thank you everyone that has influenced my life and will in turn influence the way that my child grows up.

I promise I will post more often as the due date gets closer so that my friends and family can enjoy this journey with us. I love you guys.

No comments:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers