Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Oregon.... Our First Family Vacation

Ok so I am a little bit behind on my blogging, but I was waiting for the wedding pictures to come back so that I could post that before our trip to Oregon. It was a great trip, we stayed in Klamath Falls, which is beautiful. Mom, Dad, Fred, Wyatt and I all went together in Mom and Dads car, somedays it felt like a tight fit but it was all in all pretty fun to travel all together.

One day we went to Crater Lake, and one day we drove to the Redwoods. Both very amazing and beautiful places. It was nice weather, the day we went to Crater Lake I think we ate lunch in about 50 degrees, it was so cold up there but it was amazing, Wyatt got a chance to play in a little bit of snow and we got some great pictures.

Our trip to the Redwoods was pretty fun, although the drive was a little bit crazy, it was fun. We got to see Paul Bunnion and Babe the big blue ox, and we drove through a tree, there is a video somewhere of dad driving the cadillac thru a tree which I thought was pretty funny.

Then one day we spent the day in Medford, with my beautiful cousin Elise and her family. It was a great day, Wyatt had some other kids to play with and we got to go out to dinner just the adults at this great place that had amazing Pizza, Fred still talks about it.

I have been having serious issues posting pictures so check back later after I have had a chance to add some.

No comments:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers