Sunday, August 23, 2009

My Obsession






So I have to speak briefly on my obsession. I am not sure how many of you out there know this about me but I am an addict. Yes I can admit that I am addicted to 2 things in life Dr. Pepper, which should come as no surprise to most of you. The other is "Grey's Anatomy" I have never missed an episode.

I will either watch it on Thursday nights whenever I get the chance or I have been known to download it the next day on the internet or subscribe via iTunes so that I can get the whole season and watch them whenever I want. I have the first 4 seasons on DVD because someone loved me enough to feed my addiction before he really knew how bad it was, and I am still not sure he really understands how bad it is. The 5th season comes out on DVD on Sept. 15th and I will buy it as soon as I can. Season 6 starts Sept. 24th and I am counting down the days.

So, there you have it. I have a problem and I know that I do, please do not hate me for it and do not try to stop me from feeding my addiction. I have very few things right now that bring me true joy and happiness and these things do. You all should love me just the way I am. Addicitions and all, if not then maybe we should find you a new friend/family member.

3 comments:

Mom said...

And that is why we are friends......

Shayla said...

Totally my favorite show!! And no judging from me, I have an addiction or two as well :)

jess said...

I think anyone that watches it is addicted!!! I can't wait until it starts again!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers