Sunday, July 31, 2011

It's COMING FAST!!


As my wedding day gets closer and things are starting to fall into place and the rest of the plans are finalized I can't wait. I am so EXCITED!!!! At church today everything that was talking about was Eternal Marriage, our Bishop gave an amazing lesson on Marriage and Divorce in our joint Relief Society and Priesthood meeting today and it was all centered around a talk the Elder Oaks gave, here is the link to the talk.

http://lds.org/general-conference/2007/04/divorce?lang=eng


I think it is something that everyone should see. It really touched me having been divorced and now on the verge of getting married again. I think that everyone can take something from this talk. Even if it is just a little understanding for someone you know who has been divorced or for yourself. Please take the time to read it. It is amazing.

No comments:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers