Sunday, June 21, 2009

Fathers Day


I want to take a minute and wish all of the Fathers that I know a very Happy Fathers Day. I feel so blessed to have such great men in my life. Not just my own father but my brothers who are great dads and my brother-in-law as well. I have discovered recently how blessed I really am to have had such great parents and family in my life.

I want you all to know that you are amazing and wonderful men and I count myself very lucky to know each and everyone of you. Not just the ones that are in my immediate family but my extended family as well. So many of my cousins and other family members have been so lucky to find such wonderful men to raise families with, I know that not everyone is as blessed as we are.

Count your blessings and give them a big hug today. Happy First Day of Summer as well.

No comments:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers